The village of Glenbrook is an important link in the tourist chain being the "Gateway to the Mountains", the first town on the highway that tourists pass and the entrance to the Blue Mountains World Heritage Park.
The City Council have reconised the importance of the Village and erected a Tourist Information Center near the entrance of the the Village Center.
The chamber is actively trying to improve your business and Glenbrook Village
This year we are also working on:
• Glenbrook Village web page
• Glenbrook Village Shopping Facebook page
• Working with Glenbrook Rotary Market
• Having entertainment on Market days
• Working with council to erect signage
• Working with Tourist Information Center
We are a business and community group looking to promote and improve business and the communtity in and around Glenbrook.
Some of the activities that we provide on an ongoing bassis are:
• Financing and Maintaning of Planter Boxes
• Financing of graffitti removal
• Annual Late Night shopping event
with Santa this year it will be 11/12/2013
• Managed, Financed and organised
30 Years of Spring Festival